Ancient Thira Trails
Join us for a walking tour on a scenic path connecting Kamari and Perissa, two the most famous black beaches of Santorini. Discover whitewashed churches tucked away in the rocks, and visit the ruins of an ancient city perched at the top of a rocky plateau.
- Embrace a landscape and panoramic views of outstanding natural beauty
- Drop by charming white washed churches & visit the only fresh water spring of Santorini
- Explore the ruins of Ancient Thira (tickets included-licensed guide available upon request)
- Discover ancient engravings on the sheer cliffs
- Take a swim in the crystal clear Aegean Sea
- See Kamari and explore the black sandy beach of Perissa
Duration: approximately 4 hours Length: approximately 6 klm
Cost: 65 Euros per person including taxes
Level of difficulty: Easy
• Complimentary round trip transfers
• English speaking experienced local guide
• Light picnic with traditional delicacies, or food tasting at a scenic café/restaurant
• maximum 9 persons – all of our tours can be customized, or conducted as private
Notes & Conditions
- After the online payment you will receive a confirmation email.
- All above rates are quoted in Euros, per tour/activity.
- The prices don't include any amounts for food, drinks and entrance tickets for museums/archaeological sites.
- Cancellation policy: For Cancellation more than 7 days before the activity/tour, the 5% of the total amount is non refundable. For Late Cancellation/Non Show, the deposit is non refundable.