Enjoy a walking tour on the rocky, colorful coastline of Southern Santorini. See one of the oldest stone built lighthouses of Greece, learn about the rural life, admire breathtaking views of the volcano and visit famous beaches.
- Enjoy incredible views of the caldera and impressive land formations
- Visit quaint white washed churches and deserted beaches
- Learn about vine, local split pea (fava) and cherry tomato cultivation techniques
- Admire breathtaking colorful cliffs plunging into the sea
- Take a swim in the crystal clear Aegean Sea
- Visit Akrotiri Village, the Red Beach, the White Beach and the Lighthouse
Duration: approximately 4 1/2 hours Length: approximately 9 klm
Cost: 70 Euros per person including taxes
Level of difficulty: Moderate
• Complimentary round trip transfers
• English speaking experienced local guide
• Light picnic with traditional delicacies, or food tasting at a scenic café/restaurant
• maximum 9 persons – all of our tours can be customized, or conducted as private
Notes & Conditions
- After the online payment you will receive a confirmation email.
- All above rates are quoted in Euros, per tour/activity.
- The prices don't include any amounts for food, drinks and entrance tickets for museums/archaeological sites.
- Cancellation policy: For Cancellation more than 7 days before the activity/tour, the 5% of the total amount is non refundable. For Late Cancellation/Non Show, the deposit is non refundable.